Receive the same quality education from Roberts' innovative program while completing the degree program online.
Degree Completion Online
Earn your Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management online. This option has suited students who are unable to participate in class face to face one night per week due to work or family needs and commitments, distance, or preference. Leverage your past academic credits, receive credit for life experience, and complete a bachelor’s degree in as few as 15 months.
Online Program Highlights
- Topics and assignments mirror face-to-face classes
- Asynchronous format, with a few online meetings for presentations or group activities
- Flexible study schedule with structured assignments and accountability for posting deadlines
- Professors interact with group and individual students
- All students participate by reading and responding to discussion postings
- Cohort adds support and builds professional network
The flexibility allowed by using this option gives students time to reflect on their own comments or those of others. Students often comment on the significant depth of learning by using the online option.
A History of Excellence
Since 1997, the OM program has offered its program entirely online. The online learning model combines asynchronous participation (students and faculty interact at their convenience, not necessarily at the same time) with structured assignments and expectations requiring regular, consistent participation and response.
Based on graduate feedback, our curriculum continues to evolve in order to keep the program contemporary and vital. Contact your admissions representative and discover the difference Roberts Wesleyan College can make in your life!