Admissions & Application
What qualifications do I need?
- A minimum of 60 transferable credits from a regionally accredited institution. Please note:
- Coursework must be a grade of C– or above to transfer
- Credit may be awarded for Prior Learning Assessment (life and professional experiences) using: DSST or CLEP exams, documented life experiences, and life learning papers
- A maximum of 87 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited four-year institutions
- A maximum of 72 credits may be transferred from regionally accredited two-year institutions
- Coursework from institutions that are not regionally accredited and credit for life experience that is not ACE approved will not transfer
- A minimum, cumulative 2.0 GPA. A minimum, cumulative grade-point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. (Probational admittance may be granted to individuals who do not meet this criterion, if competency can be shown. See the Adult & Graduate Catalog for details.)
- Successful completion of Freshman Composition (ENG 101 or equivalent) with a grade of C or better
- A minimum of two years of meaningful and relevant professional work experience
What do I need to apply?
Attend an information meeting, choose your desired start date, then complete an online application and include the following documents:
- Official Transcripts from every college or university you attended.
- A current professional résumé, describing your relevant experience and training.
- Application essay (500 words or less). Instructions and submission available through the online application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: We recommend that all application materials arrive at Roberts at least two weeks prior to your desired start date; however, we can expedite applications inside the two-week deadline in special situations.
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)