Applications for the Alumni Association Senior Award
This annual award of $500, established in 1992 by the Alumni Council, will be granted to ONE senior.
To be eligible for this award, the graduate must:
- Reflect the ideals of Roberts Wesleyan University
- Be considered a traditional undergraduate senior at Roberts Wesleyan University
- Be eligible to participate in Spring Commencement
- Have completed at least two academic years (normally 60 hours) at Roberts Wesleyan University by Spring Commencement
The Honoree will receive a $500 Award to be presented at the Undergraduate Commencement ceremony.
Instructions for the Essay Questions:
There are three essay questions you will be asked in the application. Please respond to each essay question in 500 words or less. You are expected to be the sole author, grammarian, stylist and proofreader. In selecting our finalists, your essay questions are of primary importance. Please take time to carefully and thoughtfully plan your responses.
The questions are below:
- How has God used Roberts to shape your faith?
- If you could change one thing about Roberts, what would it be?
- Ten years from now... what will stand out in your memory as the most valuable lesson learned from Roberts?
The 2023 application is now closed.
Please email Sarah Riddell with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipients of the Alumni Association Senior Award
2023 Ciara Roland
2022 Noriah Parris
2021 Paul Nichols & Bailey LaTourette
2020 Charity Hinman
2019 Nina Fedorchuk
2018 Kraig Johnson
2017 Nicholas Grunert
2016 Tyrel Dixon
2015 Matthew Thomas
2014 Rachel Henderson
2013 Hannah Wentz
2012 Greg Coles
2011 Lindsey Groves
2010 Zackary D. Mullen
2009 Lyndsay Currier
2008 Jacqueline Brenon
2007 Cassie Quinn
2006 Crystal Baker
2005 Christy L. Williams
2004 Leah J. Frazier & Brenda Stevens
2003 Russell D. Toth
2002 Susan Giblin
2001 Hillary M. Davis
2000 Bethany J. Welch
1999 Scott Phillips
1998 Janice N. Galvano & Jennifer L. Bannister
1997 Taryn L. Chase
1996 Megan L. Pasquantonio
1995 Beth (Adams) Peck
1994 Krista Renee Ranney
1993 Heather V. Stewart
1992 Tamara L. Goins