The Max and Marian Farash Charitable Foundation’s First in Family Scholarship
The Max and Marian Farash Charitable Foundation's First in Family Scholarship Program, provides scholarships for students in the next 5 entering classes at Roberts.
The Farash First in Family Scholarship is made available to:
- A chosen entering freshman
- From Monroe or Ontario County (New York)
- Who will be the first in his/her family to have attended any college/university
This scholarship reflects Max and Marian Farash’s belief in the importance of education in all its aspects, the power of entrepreneurship, and a dedication to the civic and religious fabric of community.
This scholarship includes:
- All additional funds needed to completely pay for the Farash Scholar’s tuition, room and board, textbooks, and mandatory fees.
- The Foundation’s support will continue over the course of the students’ college careers, up to five years.
- Opportunities to interact with other Farash Scholars from surrounding institutions.
- Required community service with local nonprofit organizations.
“We at the Farash Foundation are heartened by the prospect of helping local students to be the first in their families to gain a college education without enduring the burden of a financial obligation likely to last for decades. We know this will give these scholars brighter, more productive futures—perhaps far beyond their families’ dreams.” -Thomas H. Jackson, Foundation Trustee