The B.S. in Cross-Disciplinary Studies offers a unique opportunity to create an individualized major that fits your personal interests and professional goals.
Choose one of these:
(a minimum of 18 credits through completion of an existing minor at Roberts Wesleyan College)
||Information Systems MGMT
Choose two of these:
(15 credits each in two additional Areas of Study, with at least 6 credit hours at the 300-400 level in each of these two Areas of Study)
- Business Administration (includes courses from ACC, BUA, ECN, MKT, MGT)
- Computer Science
- Education (includes courses from EDU, PPE, PED; no more than 1 hour of PE skills)
- Fine Arts (includes courses from ART, MUS, THR)
- Foreign Language (ASL, FRN, GRK, HEB, SPN)
- Humanities (includes courses from CMC, CMP, GEO, HST, LIT, PSC, WST)
- Natural Sciences (includes courses from AST, BIO, BCH, CHM, ESC, PHS, PHY)
- Religion and Philosophy (includes courses from BIB, MIN, PHL, REL, THE)
- Social Sciences (includes courses from CRJ, PSY, SOC, SWK)
Cap it off with The Senior Integrative Project, a culminating experience through which students will demonstrate in-depth learning and integration of their three Areas of Study.
You need to take a majority of courses in the sciences or professional courses, so that the degree will be a B.S. in Cross-Disciplinary Studies. The B.S. requires a minimum of 60 hours of liberal arts credit, and 124 hours of total credit.
View the full course check sheet for detailed information about course requirements (pdf).