Transfer Credits

A Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) is completed immediately following your acceptance to Roberts. If you would like a TCE completed prior to your acceptance, feel free to send transcripts to the Office of Admissions requesting that one be sent to you. For more detailed information on transfer credit policy, see the Catalog.

We also have an online transfer course equivalency database to help you determine how your credits will transfer. It contains certain courses from colleges that have transferred to Roberts Wesleyan College in the past.  

Here are instructions on using the database:

  1. Enter at least part of the name of the institution from which you are transferring, and select Search.  If the correct institution name is listed, select it. (MCC students: type in "Monroe" and select Search)
  2. Once you've selected the institution, specify which course you want to transfer to our institution. To list ALL the courses which can be transferred from your institution, leave the Course Name blank and select Search. To find out information about transferring a specific course, enter at least part of the name of the course, and select Search. 
  3. If the correct Transfer Course ID is listed for the course you want to transfer, you will be able review the transfer details for this course. 

The list you see are courses that have been approved next to the their equivalent Roberts course.

We accept transfer credits from any regionally accredited institution.  To find information about specific community college and/or college course comparisons please click here or contact a Transfer Counselor at 585.594.6400 or 800.777.4RWC.