Invest in Employee Growth
We offer corporate partnerships to organizations of 250 employees or more who share similar values and have an appreciation for continuing education and training with their employees. See our current list of partners at the bottom of the page.
Our corporate partners program is a value-added opportunity offered along side your organization's existing benefit programs and available to benefit-eligible employees, and their spouse and dependents, worldwide.
Program benefits Include:
- 25% tuition discounts for benefit-eligible employees, spouses, and dependents.*
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
- Online and on campus and at extension centers in Rochester and Buffalo.
*Unless choosing to receive an alternative Roberts award.
The Value of Advanced Degrees
Our Corporate Partnerships can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization and include a variety of benefits such as:
- Affordable Financial Incentives - an exclusive discount, which can be combined with your corporate tuition assistance program.
- Flexible, Fast-Track Options - accelerated, part-time, and full-time classroom and online options designed to support work-life balance.
- Experience and Mentorship - faculty with real-world perspectives who focus on students and their success.
- Fully Accredited College - 60+ undergrad majors, 14 graduate programs, 5 bachelor's completion programs and a Doctor of Psychology program.
Partnerships for Transformative Experiences
Nicole Mathis, Initial Childhood and Special Education '15
My student teaching experience was rewarding, and is where I realized that the Roberts' foundational assumptions of scholarship, spiritual formation, and service were the core of my desire to be a teacher. At Roberts I am discovering my best self through meeting the needs of the diverse student body of the Rochester City School District.
Bryan Milne, MSL
In the MSL program, assignments and projects provide not only the knowledge but also the “hands-on” experience – which is really important. I am able to put what I am learning into practice in my role as Communications Center Operator. At Roberts I am discovering my best self through gaining confidence in the classroom that is carrying over to my professional life and career.
Sebastian Binn, Organizational Management '16
At Roberts I am discovering my best self through experiencing the classroom dynamics, engaging in upbeat class discussions and doing that in an atmosphere that enables me to be more confident.
Angella Watson, R.N. to B.S. '17
Roberts made it easy to choose this program – it was a very organized process and I liked that it catered to adults. I also appreciated receiving credit for my life and work experiences, which was a benefit to starting this program.
Learn more about the Corporate Partnership Program
Attend Roberts. Attend the Best.
- Best Colleges U.S. News Rankings 2017
- Best Online Colleges in New York for 2015-2016
- The 20 Best Online Master in Nursing Administration Degree Programs
- Top Online Master's in Healthcare Admin 2016
- Most Affordable Online Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Military Friendly® School 2017
- 2017 Safest College Campuses in New York
Current Corporate Partners of Roberts Wesleyan College