Recent NewsNovember 26, 2021
Campus Construction November Update: Golisano Community Engagement Center
The building progress can be easily seen for the new Golisano Community Engagement Center. Steel supports, roof decking, walls and floors are all underway as the crews make progress to enclose the building by winter. When people walk or drive by, they can see the difference a month has made.
Highlights from the last month include:
- The rear concrete masonry unit wall in the event space is going up
- Underground plumbing and electrical is complete in the kitchen; now moving into the retail space
- Stone base in the front entrance and courtyard has been placed
- The parting wall at the gathering space is complete and ready for steel erection
- Second story floor prepping
- Roof decking complete in the flat roof area of the second story
Click here for more information on the Connect the Community campaign.
For more news articles, you can take a look at our archive.