Recent NewsNovember 16, 2021
Westside Psychological Services Celebrates One Year of Serving the Community
We are excited to celebrate the first anniversary of Westside Psychological Services! They provide services including clinical and school-based psychological evaluations, consultation, training and therapeutic intervention.
In 365 days, Westside Psychological Services has:
- Held 747 individual therapy sessions
- Completed 57 assessment appointments
- Onboarded five faculty clinicians & five student clinicians
- Upgraded the progress measurements process
- Hosted one summer camp and one teen group therapy and
- Moved to a bigger location!
Westside Psychological Services offers the best of both worlds: a warm, client-focused clinic and the resources of a training program accredited by the American Psychological Association. The benefits to clients are:
- Comprehensive psychological evaluations
- Cutting-edge psychological treatments
- Respectful, culturally sensitive, welcoming environment
- Confidential personalized services
- Low cost, sliding scale fees*
- Supervision by faculty who are experts in their field
To learn more about Westside Psychological Services, visit https://www.roberts.edu/community-institutes/westside-psychological-services/
For more news articles, you can take a look at our archive.