Recent NewsSeptember 16, 2021
Roll Up Your Sleeve | FREE On-Campus Flu Shot Clinics
Limit the spread, get the flu shot. This year, we expect & encourage all members of our community who will be on campus during flu season to have a flu vaccine.
- Flu symptoms mimic symptoms of COVID-19
- If you have flu symptoms, you’ll need to quarantine and have a COVID test
- Health systems and hospitals could be overwhelmed with treating flu and COVID-19
- Flu and COVID-19 are both very contagious
- You can pass the flu and COVID-19 on to someone for 1-3 days before you have symptoms
- If you are vaccinated, you may still get the flu but evidence shows you will be less sick
On campus FREE flu shot clinics:
- Thursday, September 16 — now - 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 17 — 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday, October 1 — 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Note: Please use the 5 digit zip code for RWC to schedule an appointment. All clinics will be in the Crothers Science & Nursing Center - Nursing lounge.
Be sure to remember to wear your make and bring your insurance card - SLOTS FILL UP QUICKLY so don't delay!
Register at the following Flu Clinic Schedule.
For more news articles, you can take a look at our archive.