Recent NewsSeptember 9, 2020
Homecoming Week Virtual Events
Join us Homecoming week (September 21-26) for timely conversations from a Roberts perspective that will enrich your soul, motivate your spirit and challenge your thinking.
The sessions include:
- Soul Care Service: A time of Prayer and Guided Reflection on 9/21 from 12 noon - 1 p.m.
- Reconciling Race & Religion: Candid Conversations Panel with Live Q&A on 9/21 from 6-7 p.m.
- Embracing Vulnerability and Overcoming Shame on 9/22 from 12 noon - 1 p.m.with Professor Carrie Starr, Director of Advancement at Northeastern Seminary.
- 'Yours is the Kingdom of God': Luke's Gospel in an Age of Turmoil on 9/22 from 6-7p.m. with Dr. David Carr, Assistant Professor of New Testament at Northeastern Seminary.
- Civility & Political Discourse with Live Q&A on 9/23 from 6-7:30 p.m. with Dr. Andy Koehl, Professor of Philosophy.
- Understanding Inequality in Health Care: Where Does it Start and What We Can Do About It with Live Q&A on 9/24 from 12 noon - 1 p.m. with Glen Willock, Assistant Professor, Health Administration and Public Health Programs.
For more information visit https://www.roberts.edu/alumni/homecoming/
For more news articles, you can take a look at our archive.