Recent NewsJanuary 12, 2022
How to Know If Graduate School Is the Right Decision
Have you ever asked yourself, “Should I go to graduate school?” If so, here’s a list of helpful questions to consider:
- What are my goals and how will a Master’s degree help achieve them?
- What is my five-year plan and how will I move forward after completing this degree?
- What is the estimated income of my career with and without the degree?
- How much longer do I plan to stay in my current field?
- If I want to change my career, could a graduate degree help me?
- What are the challenges and restrictions?
- How much will it cost and what financial aid is available?
- Is my employer a Roberts Corporate Partner, qualifying me for a 25% discount?
- Should I consider an accelerated program?
- Should I choose online, in-person, or hybrid format?
Carrie, a current Roberts Wesleyan student, is enthusiastic about her decision to go back to school. She says “In just a few weeks, I have gained knowledge, perspective, and useful tools that I'm able to apply in both my life and my career as a leader.”
While we hope this list of questions helped you, we know it is a big decision to make that requires a lot of information and consideration. Learn more by registering for our free Virtual Info Night on January 13th, 6:30 p.m.
Brian, a teacher who went back to school to earn a graduate degree, says, “My education at Roberts has been absolutely phenomenal in helping me with my career.” Just like Brian and Carrie, within you is a transformation story in the making. You have the opportunity to invest in yourself and do what it takes to make your dreams come true.
For more news articles, you can take a look at our archive.