Recent NewsMay 8, 2020
Roberts Announces Faculty Awards Recipients
Roberts recently recognized faculty for outstanding performance during the 2019-2020 academic year. The following faculty awards were presented virtually on May 6th:
Barbara S. Muller Memorial Award for Teaching Excellence
Presented annually to faculty members in recognition of effective teaching. This year's recipients:
- Dr. Scott Caton, School of Arts and Humanities
- Prof. Penny Cannon, School of Business
- Dr. Kristen Driskill, School of Education and Social Work
- Prof. Courtney Fantauzzo, School of Natural and Social Sciences
- Prof. Sara Claypool, School of Nursing
Donald Mohnkern Academic Advisement Award
Presented annually to a faculty member in recognition of excellence in the academic advisement of students, was awarded to Dr. Katie Heath, Department of Teacher Education.
Darlene E. McCown Faculty Service Award
Presented annually to a faculty member whose outstanding service to others and extraordinary caring as a member of the faculty was awarded to Dr. Laura Falco, School of Business.
For more news articles, you can take a look at our archive.