The Roberts English Language Institute offers a certificate program with six levels of study (basic through advanced English) taught in 15 week semesters. These semesters operate year-round (Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer), offer approximately 25 hours of class time per week (see course descriptions), experiential learning opportunities, integrated programming with Roberts undergraduate students, and prepare students for matriculation into any of Roberts undergraduate majors. Apply now to the English Language Institute
- Student acceptances to undergraduate programs will be given conditionally, upon successful completion of Level 6.
- Certificates will be issued upon the completion of each level and a diploma will be offered upon successful completion of Level 6.
- Students will reside in campus residences with all undergraduate students so they become acclimated to the Roberts community.
- Orientation, placement testing, understanding education in the United States, additional tutoring as needed, trips to nearby points of interest, and small class sizes are all reasons why the Roberts English Language Institute is an excellent choice for international students.
- Institute Fees for 2014-2015: $10,823 per semester*
- Tuition: $5,285 per semester
- Fees: $618 per semester
- Room & Board: $4,920 per semester
*In 2012-2013 there was a mandatory $1,300.00 fee for students who did not have health care coverage. The rates for 2013-2014 have not been set but
will be available by late Spring.