Print this Page   

Graduate Programs

Currently the Division of Social Sciences offers two graduate degrees:  A Master of Science in School Psychology and a Master of Science in School Counseling.  The National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) has granted "Full National Recognition" to the graduate program in school psychology.  Complete information on these graduate programs is available at the College website (