Please note: Incomplete admissions paperwork will be retained for two years in the Graduate Education Office.
- Writing Sample - Please attach an essay of 300-500 words explaining why you are seeking admission to this program. Include how this program will help achieve your personal and/or career goals.
- Resume - Please attach a one page professional resume highlighting your professional experience. Please include teaching, coaching or mentoring experiences.
- Transcripts - One official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. (Minimum G.P.A. 2.75 ) A transcript review by an Admissions Counselor is required to determine if any additional classes are needed for enrollment.
- Recommendations - Two professional recommendations needed; please send us the form from the application, along with recommendation letter
- January (spring semester)
- November 1st deadline to apply
- September (fall semester)
- June 1st deadline to apply
- My application is complete (APPLY ONLINE)
- For paper applications only, I have enclosed the $35 application fee (make checks payable to RWC)
- I have enclosed my writing sample
- I have enclosed my resume
- I have requested two official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. They will be sent directly to the Admissions Coordinator in Graduate Teacher Education at RWC.
- I have requested two professional recommendations (letters and forms) be sent directly to the Admissions Coordinator in Graduate Teacher Education at RWC
585.594.6146 or TEACHER_EDUCATION@roberts.edu