program begins march 27, 2014 | APPLY ONLINE
Explore a unique degree-completion program for professionals pursing a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice Administration - Discover a program that strategically integrates a market-proven business curriculum with criminal justice leadership principles. Learn from experienced faculty in a program designed for—and created in consultation with—law enforcement professionals.
- Immediately apply valuable leadership strategies to your workplace.
- Enhance your critical reasoning, problem solving, strategic planning, and research abilities through market-proven curriculum.
- Discuss relevant real-world topics and theories, with opportunities to integrate your personal career experiences concerning the social, spiritual, and practical dimensions of criminal justice.
Roberts’ unique time-shortened and modular learning format empowers you to advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- 15 months to completion, with credit for prior learning and life experience
- Pre-planned, modular program
- No admissions test requirements
- No tests—grades based on papers, presentations and projects
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
- Personalized 1:1 academic advisement
If you have at least 60 college credits and can spare 1 night a week for 15 months to transform your future, contact us today:
585.594.6024 or CJA@roberts.edu