What can I do with a degree in forensic science?
- Work in a county or state crime laboratory
- Work in a federal laboratory such as the FBI
- Pursue graduate studies in forensic science
- Work in private laboratories analyzing criminal evidence
Why choose forensic science at Roberts Wesleyan?
- Small classes with individual help available
- Advanced instrumentation for chemical and biochemical analysis
- Opportunities for doing undergraduate research
What are some interesting courses I might take?
- Forensic Science
- Criminal Law
What are RWC forensic science graduates doing now?
- Work in the Monroe County Crime Lab