For over 25 years, the Organizational Management (OM) program has developed ethical and collaborative leaders for both profit and non-profit organizations. By leveraging existing college credits and your life experiences, you’ll be able to earn this applied business degree in as few as 15 months. The time-shortened format and market-proven curriculum focus on real world business issues and objectives, transforming your workplace into your research lab and helping you advance your career.
- Accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- 15 months to completion, with credit for prior learning and life experience
- Offered online or at multiple classroom locations
- Pre-planned, modular program
- No admissions test requirements
- No tests—grades based on papers, presentations and projects
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
- Personalized 1:1 academic advisement
- Large, established alumni network
- Applied undergraduate research project
585.594.6900 or OM@roberts.edu
what our graduates say:
"I cannot express how much my education has helped me in my current job. I can literally say that I have used something from every class, and instructor, in my day-to-day responsibilities at work and my dealings with individuals. ...I cannot say enough good things regarding the OM program and the faculty. All have truly provided a caring "family" atmosphere in our education which directly affects our future success."
Vlade Kordovich, Engineering Manager at XLI Corporation