Roberts Wesleyan College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and is a member of the Association of Colleges and Universities of the State of New York, Rochester Area Colleges, Rochester Regional Library Council, the Association of Free Methodist Educational Institutions, the Council of Independent Colleges and Universities, and the Coalition of Christian Colleges and Universities.
Roberts Wesleyan College is approved by the New York State Education Department for the training of veterans and other qualified persons.
The Art Department is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
Roberts Wesleyan College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Science in Health Administration
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Strategic Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Management and Social Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
The Music Department is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
The baccalaureate and masters programs in Nursing at Roberts Wesleyan College are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
The Graduate Program in School Psychology has been approved by the National Association of School Psychologists.
The Social Work Department is a Member of the Council on Social Work Education.
The Teacher Education Department is accredited by the New York State Regents Accreditation of Teacher Education.