Strategic Marketing - Admissions & Application
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- At least two years of practical, verified work experience in a marketing/advertising capacity in a for-profit or nonprofit organization
- GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.00 scale (depending on depth of professional experience)
To apply to the MSMK program at Roberts Wesleyan College, the following are required:
- Attend an information meeting and have the $35 application fee waived
- Complete an online application and submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts from each college or university previously attended
- Two letters of recommendation from (choose two of three):
- Undergraduate faculty member within major (required for recent graduates)
- Employer (current or former supervisor, internship sponsor, etc)
- Community leader (pastor, program/project manager, etc)
- Current résumé
- International students must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam. Minimum score of 550 is required for admission.
Application materials must be received at least two weeks prior to the beginning of your desired start date.
Not applying online? Email or mail application materials to:
Roberts Wesleyan College
Office of Adult and Graduate Education
2301 Westside Dr.
Rochester, NY 14624
585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)