Strategic Marketing, M.S.
The world of marketing continues to evolve, redefining roles, strategies, and media. The Master’s in Strategic Marketing at Roberts presents a holistic approach to marketing through research-driven strategies and the integration of state-of-the-art advertising platforms with foundational marketing concepts. This program is designed for both marketing professionals and career-changers who are looking for a strategic role in a marketing, sales, fundraising, PR, product management, or new media in a for-profit or non-profit organization. This program can be completed in 18 months (part-time) taking one 8-week class online.
Meet Your Enrollment Counselor
Lisa Martinez DeVinney, M.S.
Adult & Graduate Enrollment Counselor
Thanks for your interest in Roberts! I can help answer any questions you have about the program and the admissions process. Feel free to schedule an appointment with me below or call or text me at 585.454.9049.
Standard Completion Time:
Part-time | 18 months | Online Only | One 8-week class at a time
Program Credits: 36
Cost Per Credit: $869
Accreditation: International Accreditation Council for Business Education
- August 30, 2021
- February 28, 2022
Get More Info
- Degree Completion and Masters degree tuition frozen at 2020-21 rates!
- Learn from industry leaders who bring state-of-the-art best practices that can be applied across all industries.
- Class projects include a marketing plan capstone experience.
- Pre-admission tests not required (GMAT/GRE)
- Grades based on class participation, papers, presentations, and projects (no tests).
Popular Careers & Employers
- VP of Sales
- VP of Special Events
- Director of Web Experience and Social Media
- Senior Lead Global Employee Management
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Sr. Development Manager
- Distribution Operations Team Leader
- Dixon Schwabl
- Sutherland Global Services
- Lifespan of Greater Rochester
- Ukrainian Federal Credit Union
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Breakthrough Solutions
Alumni Making A Difference
Hope Worthington ’13
Marketing Assistant, VP Supply Corp
Holly Acito ’13
Coordinator of Recruitment & Admissions, University at Buffalo