Strategic Marketing, M.S.
The world of marketing continues to evolve, redefining roles, strategies and media. Roberts’ master’s in marketing presents a holistic approach to marketing through research-driven strategies and the integration of state-of-the art advertising platforms with foundational marketing concepts.The Master's in Marketing is designed for marketing professionals and for career-changers who are looking for a strategic role in a marketing, sales, fundraising, PR, product management, or new media in a for-profit or non-profit organization. Learn from industry leaders who bring state-of-the-art best practices into our one-of-a-kind marketing agency classroom.
Standard Completion Time
Cost Per Credit
When Can I Start?
Next Start Date:
Thursday, March 26, 2020
At Victor, NY
Application Deadlines & Deposits
- Submit your complete application by December 12, 2019 and your deposit is $75.00
- Submit your complete application by January 30, 2020 and your deposit is $150.00
- After these dates the deposit is $200.00
*Classes run from 6:00pm-10:00pm
Get More Info
The degree program is offered on site at full-service advertising agencies (Dixon Schwabl or Butler/Till).
Learn from industry leaders who bring state-of-the-art best practices that can be applied across all industries into our one-of-a-kind marketing agency classroom.
Students study one course at a time.
Class projects include marketing plan development for real clients.
Books are included in the cost of tuition.
Pre-admission tests not required (GMAT,GRE)
Grades based on class participation, papers, presentations and projects (no tests).
Popular Careers & Employers
- VP of Sales
- VP of Special Events
- Director of Web Experience and Social Media
- Senior Lead Global Employee Management
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Sr. Development Manager
- Distribution Operations Team Leader
- Dixon Schwabl
- Sutherland Global Services
- Lifespan of Greater Rochester
- Ukrainian Federal Credit Union
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Breakthrough Solutions
Alumni Making A Difference
Hope Worthington ’13
Marketing Assistant, VP Supply Corp
Holly Acito ’13
Coordinator of Recruitment & Admissions, University at Buffalo