School Counseling, M.S.
Meet Your Enrollment Counselor
Adult & Graduate Enrollment Counselor
Thanks for your interest in Roberts! I can help answer any questions you have about the program and the admissions process. Feel free to schedule an appointment with me below or call or text me at 585.454.9262.
Standard Completion Time
Program Credits: 61
- August 30, 2021
In person only
- August 29, 2022
In person only
Get More Info
- DEGREE COMPLETION AND MASTERS DEGREE TUITION FROZEN AT 2020-21 RATES!
- EARN A CERTIFICATE OF ADVANCED STUDY (C.A.S.) upon degree completion
- EXPERIENCED FACULTY with strong professional networks
- COMPLETE THE PROGRAM (61 credit hours) in two years
- Strong network of DIVERSE FIELD PLACEMENTS
- MILITARY FRIENDLY SCHOOL (2019-20)
Popular Careers & Employers
Roberts Wesleyan’s School Counseling Program prepares students for a career in primary and secondary school systems, where they will provide support to students of all ages. In this role, you’ll act as an advocate for students’ well-being while offering academic and educational aid. School counselors are often involved in character education, violence prevention and career planning and play a vital part of the educational leadership team.
Alumni Making A Difference
Dave Messbauer ’15
School Counselor, Brockport Central High School
Monique Bonnett ’13
School Counselor, Rochester Prep Elementary
Andrew Palmer '11
School Counselor, Dulwich College Suzhou (China)
Sara Luczak '11
Student Services Coordinator, Genesee Valley Educational Partnership