Initial Childhood and Special Education - Location & Start Dates
Now accepting applications
Earn Initial Teacher Certification in Rochester, NY
Spring Cohort Admission Deadlines:
- Priority application deadline – November 1, 2019 (save $150 off deposit if accepted)
- Preferred application deadline – December 1, 2019 (save $75 off deposit if accepted)
- Final application deadline – January 2, 2020 (pay full deposit if accepted)
Fall Cohort Admission Deadlines:
- Priority application deadline – June 1, 2020 (save $150 off deposit if accepted)
- Preferred application deadline – July 1, 2020 (save $75 off deposit if accepted)
- Final application deadline – August 10, 2020 (pay full deposit if accepted)
585.594.6600 or AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu
Adolescence and Special Education, M.Ed. - Prepare for New York State teaching certification and earn a Masters in Adolescence Education, as well as a Masters in Adolescence Special Education (Grades 7-12) in an affordable and flexible dual certification program developed for time constrained adults.
School Counseling, M.S. - Our Masters in School Counseling program trains students to provide collaboration and leadership on behalf of children and families in public or private elementary, middle and high schools.
School Psychology, M.S. - Our Masters in School Psychology program prepares students to evaluate, diagnose, and treat children and adolescents, in consultation with parents and teachers.
Adult and Graduate Admissions - 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free) - AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu