Patricia Myers, M.S., R.N.Assistant Professor of Nursing; RN to BS Program Director
Areas of Interest
- Expanding Community Health Experiences
- Simulation and Nursing Education
- Genesee Valley Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Tau Xi Chapter
- Spending time with my family
- Serving as music director and youth leader at my church
- Leading my church’s annual youth mission trip to home repair work camps in various places in the Eastern U.S.
Favorite Bible Verse
Philippians 4: 6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Thoughts About Roberts
I originally came to Roberts as a student and found it to be a place of nurturing and encouragement wrapped in a blanket of Christ's love. To now be part of this wonderful Christian community as a professor is a true blessing that I hope to pass on to each of my students.