As Certification Coordinator for Teacher Education programs and Master's in School Psychology and School Counseling, I:
- Coordinate the certification process for all graduate & undergraduate students and alumni seeking New York State certification
- Serve as liaison between New York State and Roberts students, staff and faculty
- Keep you informed of the latest changes to New York State regulations
- Present certification information in classes and student groups
- Assure you are on track to meet all certification requirements, including all State-mandated workshops, tests, coursework, etc.
- Submit recommendations for certification to the New York State Ed. Dept. as you complete your program
- Work with Department Chair and other faculty on curricular proposals and current programs in compliance with State regulations and assist in submitting new programs and program changes to the New York State Ed. Dept.
I live in Avon, NY with my husband Duane. We have two grown daughters and a son-in-law and attend Avon Wesleyan where I head up the Connections Team and serve on the Missions Committee. In my spare time I enjoy biking, working in my flower gardens, and writing.
- MS in Early Childhood Education, SUNY Oswego
- BS in Elementary Education, Roberts Wesleyan College