The Arts and Culture associates degree exposes students to a broad canvas of history, literature, the arts, and culture. The program includes courses in the liberal and fine arts and will prepare critical thinkers who can engage in cultural conversations with intelligence, and can work in a myriad of professional settings. Students will also be prepared with a strong foundation for continued education in bachelor’s-level programs. Designed for working professionals to complete in 12-24 months, 100 percent online.
Meet Your Enrollment Counselor
Lisa Martinez DeVinney, M.S.
Adult & Graduate Enrollment Counselor
Thanks for your interest in Roberts! I can help answer any questions you have about the program and the admissions process. Feel free to schedule an appointment with me below or call or text me at 585.454.9049.
Standard Completion Time:
Full-time | 12 months | Two 8-week classes at a time | Online Only
Part-time | 24 months | One 8-week class at a time | Online Only
Program Credits: 33
(60 total credits needed for an Associates)
Cost Per Credit: $299
Accreditation: Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- October 25, 2021
- January 3, 2022
Get More Info
- Start the program with no college credit—or finish off your associates or bachelor's degree here. Start by trying one course!
- Complete each 8-week course in sequence or in any sequence at your own pace 100% online.
- Begin at any of the six-start times offered every two months throughout the year. (60 total credits needed for an Associates).
- The Arts and Culture, A.S. satisfies all liberal arts requirements needed to complete a bachelor’s completion degree at Roberts.
- Books, videos, homework assignments, and all other resources are all available online.
- Earn credit for life and work experiences through prior learning assessments like, Life Learning Papers (LLPs), DSST/CLEP exams, Military Transcripts, and other approved training, and more.
- Faculty to student ratios are low and will provide personalized attention and support throughout the program.