Each guest, including infants, must have a ticket to enter the Arena in the Voller Athletic Center. Guest tickets are free of charge. Guest seating is not reserved.
- March 5: First day that each participating student graduate may order up to 10 guest tickets via the Online Order Form.* Please order only the # of tickets you will use.
- Office of Student Life will notify you via email of the first day your ticket order will be available for pick-up, M-F: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. in the Office of Student Life, lower Rinker. We anticipate this will be at least April 12.
- May 3: Tickets not ordered by this date may be made available to other student graduates.
- May 7: Tickets not picked up by this date will be packaged with your Cap & Gown.
- For a GUEST who uses a wheelchair/has mobility restrictions, or who needs a Sign Language Interpreter, please contact Tammie at 594-6668 or firstname.lastname@example.org by May 3, to arrange special seating accommodations.
*If your Roberts network account is no longer active, or if your primary network designation at Roberts is faculty/staff, please contact email@example.com to place your ticket order.
Please note: for safety reasons and overall campus security, only the student graduate may place an order for tickets. Staff, adjunct faculty, underclass students, or alumni who wish to attend, should contact the Office of Student Life directly.