Renting Our Facilities
Conference & Event Services
We thank you for your continued support. Requests for facility rentals and events can be submitted though all reservations and rental agreements will be contingent on NYS and University approvals. For questions, please contact the Cultural Life Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events & Visitors To Campus
Visitors and guests are welcome to visit the campus.
- Everyone on our campus will be expected to adhere to our community standards and public health guidelines.
External client event facility rental requests can be submitted though all reservations and rental agreements will be contingent on NYS and University approvals. For questions, please contact the Conference & Event Services office at email@example.com.
Welcome to Roberts Wesleyan University Conference and Event Services - the "one-stop shop" for planning campus and community organization events, big and small. We assist faculty, staff, and students on campus, as well as community conference and event planners seeking Roberts Wesleyan University as an event venue.
- During the school year, we offer opportunities for community organizations to hold events on the campus, as well as help to plan various campus events, such as concerts, musicals, plays, dinners, speaking engagements, and student activities.
- From the first of June through the end of July, we have even more availability to rent University facilities for community conferences, events, and camps. Dance recitals, high school graduations, organizational conferences, church camps and sports camps are our specialties!
Renting Our Facilities
If you would like to check on availability or campus spaces and/or request an estimate, please use our Facilities Request Form to let us know about your event and needs.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Facilities rental (classrooms, auditorium/stage, dining rooms, housing, etc.)
- Free set-up and tear-down - If we own it, we're happy to let you use it.
- Equipment rental - If we don't own it, but you need it, we can contract to rent it for you.
- Food and catering - from small receptions to large dinners
- Technical assistance for multi-media and stage production needs
- Housekeeping assistance
To learn more about the many services and meeting and housing options we provide, please visit our Conference Services website.
If you are looking for a great venue to hold your organization's conference or event, please feel free to contact us!
Our office is located in the Howard Stowe Roberts Cultural Life Center, upper level. For more information, please call us locally at (585) 594-6230, toll-free at 800-850-3707, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roberts Wesleyan University
Office of Conference & Event Services
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, New York 14624-1997