Voller Athletic Center
Athletics, recreation, continuing education, and fitness find a unique blend in Roberts' spacious Voller Athletic Center (VAC). The intermingling of the college and community using this facility demands flexibility in scheduling on everyone's part, but it also creates a dynamic environment for all.
Should you have questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions, we would be happy to listen and respond. Feel free to review VAC frequently asked questions.
Service Desk: 585-594-6290
Upcoming Closing Information
- Thursday, 4/18 the building will close for Easter break. We will re-open on Monday morning, 4/22 at 6:00 AM.
- Saturday, 4/27 GYM CLOSED all day.
- Sunday, 4/28 BUILDING CLOSED to the community until 5:00 PM for the 50th annual GVBCA Bottle and Antique Show and sale.
- The Pool will be closed for maintenance 6/17- 6/26.
- Full size swimming pool 75' x 45'
- Racquetball court
- Weight room
- Fitness room
- Indoor track
- Four basketball / Volleyball courts
- 1,200 seat outdoor stadium
- Mondo Olympic style track
- Soft sport artificial grass field with 90’ Hummel lighting approved for NCAA collegiate game play
- Three natural grass practice fields for soccer games
- Six tennis courts – home to the men’s and women’s tennis program
- Men's and women's locker rooms, each with a sauna
The Voller Athletic Center is accessible to people with disabilities. We have an elevator and an ADA compliant chair lift in the pool area.