Voller Athletic Center
Athletics, recreation, continuing education, and fitness find a unique blend in Roberts' spacious Voller Athletic Center (VAC). The intermingling of the college and community using this facility demands flexibility in scheduling on everyone's part, but it also creates a dynamic environment for all.
Should you have questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions, we would be happy to listen and respond. Feel free to review VAC frequently asked questions.
Service Desk: 585-594-6290
Our current VAC Reopening Plan is as follows:
- At this time, the Voller Athletic Center (VAC) is not open to community members.
The VAC will only be open for students in academic classes and athletic team activities according to the approved guidelines.
- The VAC will remain closed to the local community for the spring and summer 2021 semesters to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus Disease by reducing the density and interactions on campus so that we can continue to offer face-to-face classes for our students. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Swim lessons & Aquafit classes will continue once the facility reopens.
- The Jr. Redhawks Program has been postponed.
- We are hopeful to reopen the facility for external client facility rentals beginning for the Spring 2022 semester but that has not yet been determined. External client event facility rental requests for Spring 2022 can be submitted after August 1, 2021 though all reservations and rental agreements will be contingent on NYS and College approvals. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more info, visit the Roberts Restart Plan.
Click here for a list of our indoor and outdoor facilities and amenities.
The Voller Athletic Center is accessible to people with disabilities. We have an elevator and an ADA compliant chair lift in the pool area.