Voller Athletic Center
Athletics, recreation, continuing education, and fitness find a unique blend in Roberts' spacious Voller Athletic Center (VAC). The intermingling of the college and community using this facility demands flexibility in scheduling on everyone's part, but it also creates a dynamic environment for all.
Should you have questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions, we would be happy to listen and respond. Feel free to review VAC frequently asked questions.
Service Desk: 585-594-6290
Closing Due to COVID-19
- We anticipate the Voller Athletic Center being closed to the outside community members possibly until January 2021 so that we can fulfill athletic services and safety protocols to our students before we open to serve the community-at-large. This timeframe is subject to change if we learn we can open sooner as we receive guidance.
- All memberships will be extended for the length of time that the facility was closed based on the type of membership.
- Swim lessons will continue once the facility reopens.
- Aquafit classes will continue once the facility reopens.
- The Jr. Redhawks Program will be postponed. A separate email will be sent out to program attendees.
- COVID-19 Information, References and Resources
Click here for a list of our indoor and outdoor facilities and amenities.
The Voller Athletic Center is accessible to people with disabilities. We have an elevator and an ADA compliant chair lift in the pool area.