Voller Athletic Center
Athletics, recreation, continuing education, and fitness find a unique blend in Roberts' spacious Voller Athletic Center (VAC). The intermingling of the College and community using this facility demands flexibility in scheduling on everyone's part, but it also creates a dynamic environment for all.
Should you have questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions, we would be happy to listen and respond. Feel free to review VAC frequently asked questions.
Service Desk: 585-594-6290
Our current VAC Reopening Plan is as follows:
- At this time, the Voller Athletic Center (VAC) is not open to community members.
The VAC will only be open for Roberts Wesleyan College / Northeastern Seminary students with priority given to academic classes and athletic team activities.
- The VAC will remain closed to the local community for the Fall 2021 semester. We will revisit the possibility of opening to the community in Spring 2022. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Swim lessons & Aquafit classes will continue once the facility reopens to the community.
- The Jr. Redhawks Program has been postponed.
- We are cautiously optimistic about reopening the facility for external client facility rentals. External client event facility rental requests can be submitted though all reservations and rental agreements will be contingent on NYS and College approvals. For questions, please email Myrthil_Brenda@roberts.edu.
- For more info, visit the Roberts Restart Plan.
Click here for a list of our indoor and outdoor facilities and amenities.
The Voller Athletic Center (VAC) is accessible to people with disabilities. We have an elevator and an ADA compliant chair lift in the pool area.