Voller Athletic Center
Athletics, recreation, continuing education, and fitness find a unique blend in Roberts' spacious Voller Athletic Center (VAC). The intermingling of the college and community using this facility demands flexibility in scheduling on everyone's part, but it also creates a dynamic environment for all.
Should you have questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions, we would be happy to listen and respond.
Service Desk: 585-594-6290
- Full size swimming pool 75' x 45'
- Racquetball courts
- Weight room
- Training room
- Team locker rooms
- Indoor track
- Four basketball / Volleyball courts
- 1,200 seat outdoor stadium
- Mondo Olympic style track
- Soft sport artificial grass field with 90’ Hummel lighting approved for NCAA collegiate game play
- Three natural grass practice fields for soccer games
- Six tennis courts – home to the men’s and women’s tennis program
The Voller Athletic Center is accessible to people with disabilities. We have an elevator and an ADA compliant chair lift in the pool area.
Sunday, April 19 for the 46th Annual Genesee Bottle Collectors Show
Saturday, May 9 & Sunday, May 10 for Commencement (adjusted hours below)
|Pool, Cardio, Weights
Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day
Wednesday, June 10 - Staff Enrichment Day (Only Office is closed)
Friday, July 3 - 4th of July