Voller Athletic Center
Athletics, recreation, continuing education, and fitness find a unique blend in Roberts' spacious Voller Athletic Center (VAC). The intermingling of the college and community using this facility demands flexibility in scheduling on everyone's part, but it also creates a dynamic environment for all.
Should you have questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions, we would be happy to listen and respond. Feel free to review VAC frequently asked questions.
Service Desk: 585-594-6290
Upcoming Closing Information
- Starting 5/13 until further notice, the outside track will be closed to the public, as we are getting a new track installed.
- Starting 5/15 thru 6/7, the cardio room will be closed for a PE class, Monday through Friday from 8:30am-10:00am.
- Starting 6/3 thru 6/16, the arena will be closed for wood floor refinishing, and will reopen on Monday, June 17th.
- Starting 6/5 thru 6/9, the racquetball court will be closed for maintenance, and will reopen on Monday, June 10th at 6:00 AM.
- The VAC will be closed 7/4 thru 7/7 for Independence Day. We will re-open Monday, 7/8.
- Full size swimming pool 75' x 45'
- Racquetball court
- Weight room
- Fitness room
- Indoor track
- Four basketball / Volleyball courts
- 1,200 seat outdoor stadium
- Mondo Olympic style track
- Soft sport artificial grass field with 90’ Hummel lighting approved for NCAA collegiate game play
- Three natural grass practice fields for soccer games
- Six tennis courts – home to the men’s and women’s tennis program
- Men's and women's locker rooms, each with a sauna
The Voller Athletic Center is accessible to people with disabilities. We have an elevator and an ADA compliant chair lift in the pool area.