Voller Athletic Center
Athletics, recreation, continuing education, and fitness find a unique blend in Roberts' spacious Voller Athletic Center (VAC). The intermingling of the college and community using this facility demands flexibility in scheduling on everyone's part, but it also creates a dynamic environment for all.
Should you have questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions, we would be happy to listen and respond.
Service Desk: 585-594-6290
We are starting to renovate the Voller Athletic Center!* Changes that are ahead:
- Moving the cardio room upstairs to the old BT'S Café area. We are adding new cardio equipment and installing a card swipe for entry.
- Doubling the size of the existing weight room and adding new equipment
- Enlarging and modernizing our training room
- Full size swimming pool 75' x 45'
- Racquetball courts
- Weight room
- Training room
- Team locker rooms
- Indoor track
- Four basketball / Volleyball courts
- 1,200 seat outdoor stadium
- Mondo Olympic style track
- Soft sport artificial grass field with 90’ Hummel lighting approved for NCAA collegiate game play
- Three natural grass practice fields for soccer games
- Six tennis courts – home to the men’s and women’s tennis program
The Voller Athletic Center is accessible to people with disabilities. We have an elevator and an ADA compliant chair lift in the pool area.
Friday, July 3 - 4th of July
*Due to the renovations mentioned above, the cardio room and weight rooms will be closed from June 29th to mid-August. The pool and gym will remain open.