Boys’ and Girls’ Soccer Day Camp ($230)
Boys and Girls entering grades 3 through 9
July 29 - August 2, 2019
The Roberts Wesleyan College Soccer Camps include five days of soccer instruction, training, practice, and game play. The daily schedule includes morning themes and a "thought for the day" shared by one of the coaches, followed by technical and tactical training. The camp includes small sided games, the coaches' challenge and the ever popular camp tournament.
Head Men’s Soccer Coach
Roberts Wesleyan College
Recent RWC Men's Soccer Team Accomplishments:
- 2011 AMC Tournament Champions
- 2009 and 2006 AMC Conference Champions
- 2010, 2008, 2006 NCCAA Eastern Region Champions
- 2006 NCCAA National Tournament
- 2008 NCCAA National Tournament
- 2010 NCCAA National Tournament
- 2012 NCCAA National Tournament
- 2014 NCCAA National Tournament
Scott Reber begins his 5th season as Head Coach for the RWC Men’s soccer program this year. Prior to being named Head Coach, Reber was an assistant for the 2002-2004 and the 2011-2014 seasons. During those 6 years, RWC was ranked in the NAIA Top 25, went to the NCCAA National Tournament 4 years (taking second place in 2002), made an appearance in the NAIA National Tournament, and won the American Mideast Conference (AMC) Tournament title in 2011.
Coach Reber brings over 20 years of coaching experience to Roberts and has found success at every level. He also served as President of the Hilton Youth Soccer program and as Director of Coach and Player Development for the Hilton Soccer Club. Reber holds a NSCAA Advanced National Diploma and the NSCAA National Youth Diploma.
The facilities are world class. The 1,300 seat stadium has a 120 yd x 75 yd field, the practice field adjacent is made of artificial grass and is perfect in all weather conditions and provides consistency of play. Additional grass fields provide excellent training opportunities.
||Arrival of Campers- Thought of the Day
||Team Warm up Activities
||Technical/ Tactical Training Activities
||Small Sided Games
||Coaches and Camper Challenge
||Soccer Game Competition
* There will be no swimming this year.
- RWC full-day Soccer camp runs 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Friday runs from 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Drop off and pick up is at the Artificial Soccer Stadium
- Each full-day camp includes a camp shirt and full lunch in the College cafeteria (except Friday).
- Each camper should bring water, hat, and sun block. Locker room locks not provided.
- Bring another pair of athletic shoes besides your soccer cleats.