Pathway to Teaching - Admissions & Application
To be considered for enrollment in the Pathway to Teaching program, prospective students must:
- Have completed at least 60 hours of college credit with a C or better, with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a scale of 4.0
- Have fewer than 30 hours of General Education and/or Content core coursework still to be completed
If you need additional credits to enter the program, consult the Academic Advisor to determine the coursework to best prepare you to meet NYSED certification requirements.
Now accepting applications for Fall 2016.
- Attend an Information Meeting
- Unofficial transcript review with Academic Advisor
- Complete FAFSA
- Submit all forms/documents:
After application is reviewed, you will be asked to come to campus for an in-person interview with PTT faculty/staff.
- Official transcripts
- Professional recommendations (2)
Final decision is made by Admissions and Steering Committee. You will be notified by email and U.S. mail.
Call: 585.594.6600 | 800.777.4792 (toll free)