Global Honors Program
High-achieving students can enhance their college experience through the exclusive Global Honors Program at Roberts Wesleyan College.
Explore global connections through a Christian worldview in this two-year program.
- Year One: Explore Rochester’s rich history, and study the interconnectedness of religions and ethical issues around the world.
- Year Two: Experience literature, art, and music in a global context.
- Summer Following Year Two: Participate in a three-week on-location course in Brazil.
Expand your understanding of Global Philosophical & Ethical Issues, World Religions, World Literature, and World Art & Music.
At the end of your sophomore year, you will have the opportunity to apply and expand your knowledge during a three-week, on-location course in Brazil.
You'll take a course on the culture & language in Brazil, participate in a service-learning project, visit local attractions, and experience Brazilian art and music.
The Global Honors Program seeks to promote:
- Preparation - Through scholarly work, you will form global connections between various disciplines and become an educated citizen of the world.
- Personal Growth - Through service, you will experience and serve a hurting world.
- Marketability - The academic coursework and the on-location course will offer intercultural perspectives and skills that will broaden your outlook and provide unparalleled experiences.
Contact Info: Amy Kovach, Ph.D. (Program Director) | email@example.com | (585) 594-6315