Strategic Marketing, M.S.
The Master's in Strategic Marketing (MSMK) integrates a strategic perspective, a strong theoretical foundation, ethical considerations, global focus, and current trends and topics. Professionals—or aspiring professionals—in marketing, advertising, and/or public relations can specialize an advanced business degree in Strategic Marketing by attending class on-site at Dixon Schwabl, a full-service advertising and public relations agency located in Victor, NY.
Develop the skills and expertise to succeed in a digital marketplace
what you'll learn
- Master highly visible tactics of advertising and sales
- Build on a foundation in relevant theories from the fields of Psychology, Market Research, Consumer Behavior, Brand Management
- Create an actionable marketing communications plan for an actual business client
Focus your expertise in the field of marketing by developing critical skills in areas of message strategy, internet marketing and new media, integrated marketing communications and more. Graduates go on to obtain positions in premier companies and agencies.
| Advanced Degree for Your Schedule
- Study 1 course at a time, 1-night a week at Dixon Schwabl in Victor, NY
- Exam-free curriculum – Grades based on papers, presentations and projects
- Pre-admission tests are not required (GMAT, GRE)
If you want to develop the skills and expertise that will help you succeed in a digital marketplace and can spare 1 night a week for 16 months, contact us today!