Strategic Marketing, M.S.
Professionals—or aspiring professionals—in marketing, advertising, and/or public relations can earn an M.S. in Strategic Marketing in 16 months, attending class on-site at Dixon Schwabl, a full-service advertising and public relations agency located in Victor, NY. This program integrates a strategic perspective, a strong theoretical foundation, ethical considerations, global focus, and current trends and topics. The curriculum includes strategic marketing, brand management, consumer behavior, advertising, message strategy, internet marketing and new media, integrated marketing communications, and planning and assessment. This modular, timeshortened degree program is delivered in an interactive, cohort-based classroom; learning is enhanced through the integration of iPad technology.
- 16 months to completion
- Classes meet 1 night a week at Dixon Schwabl in Victor, NY
- iPad-enhanced learning
- Client-based projects provide real-life experience
- Focus on state-of-the-art practices in traditional marketing, new media and analytics
- Full-time and adjunct faculty, committed to state-of-the-art practices, contemporary curriculum and student success
- GMAT’s and/or GRE’s are not required for admission
- Grades based on papers, presentations and projects
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
- Accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
If you want to develop the skills and expertise that will help you succeed in a digital marketplace and can spare 1 night a week for 16 months, contact us today at: