Strategic Leadership - Online
Your schedule is no longer a barrier to obtaining your advanced business degree. The Strategic Leadership, M.S. (MSL) online offers an unique, time-shortened program format that provides the solution for working adults!
accessible format for your schedule
- Complete assignments at times most convenient to you.
- Two on-campus residencies in August of each year.
- Same curriculum as the classroom-based program.
Earn your master's degree in business leadership online
Study an integrated approach to theory and coursework application that will prepare you to assume a leadership role, both professionally and personally. Develop your expertise through the unique Strategic Leadership degree - one of only a handful of leadership graduate degrees in the country.
Two one-week, on-campus residencies are required over the duration of the 18 month program:
- The residencies for the online program will take place at some point during the first week of August each year (Monday – Friday timeframe).
- The first-year residency will include an orientation; a writing lab; teambuilding; an introduction and navigation for the library system and Roberts’ intranet; instruction for building PowerPoint presentations with voice-over features; and opportunities to interact with faculty, staff, and fellow students.
- Accommodations and meals will be provided.
- At the second-year residency, students will deliver their Leadership Development Presentations and will complete the bulk of their coursework for BUS 515 Financial Management.