Strategic Leadership - Online
Your schedule is no longer a barrier to obtaining your advanced business degree. The Strategic Leadership, M.S. (MSL) online offers an unique, time-shortened program format that provides the solution for working adults!
An accelerated format designed for those who need an even more flexible schedule!
Competition, recession, time management, limited resources – perhaps you are familiar with these challenges faced by many professionals as they position themselves for success. Government data continues to demonstrate that earning an advanced degree corresponds with career goal attainment – including increased earning potential. Advance your career as you pursue your master's in Strategic Leadership with Roberts Wesleyan's online option.
Earn your master's degree in business leadership online
The ability for students to study the unique business and leadership curriculum of the MSL online creates an opportunity for busy working professionals to participate according to their own schedules. You will study an integrated approach to theory and coursework application that will prepare you to assume a leadership role, both professionally and personally. The unique Strategic Leadership degree is one of only a handful of leadership graduate degrees in the country and is now available across the U.S. and beyond.
Two one-week, on-campus residencies are required over the duration of the 18 month program:
- The residencies for the online program will take place at some point during the first week of August each year (Monday – Friday timeframe).
- The first-year residency will include an orientation; a writing lab; teambuilding; an introduction and navigation for the library system and Roberts’ intranet; instruction for building PowerPoint presentations with voice-over features; and opportunities to interact with faculty, staff, and fellow students.
- Accommodations and meals will be provided.
- At the second-year residency, students will deliver their Leadership Development Presentations and will complete the bulk of their coursework for BUS 515 Financial Management.
accessible format for your schedule
- Complete assignments at times most convenient to you.
- Two on-campus residencies in August of each year.
- Same curriculum as the classroom-based program.