Strategic Leadership, M.S.
The Master’s in Strategic Leadership (MSL) is an advanced business degree that prepares students to apply the lessons of ethical decision making, leadership courage, and work/life balance. Designed with flexibility and support to meet the needs of working professionals, this rigorous program transforms leadership in all organizational segments.
Maximize your leadership potential in the workplace
what you'll learn
- Elevate your management abilities with critical leadership skills
- Understand essential role of ethical and moral frameworks in business decisions
- Design, conduct, and communicate business research, demonstrated in an Integrated Strategic Audit
By integrating the principles of a master’s of business administration (MBA) with the development of leadership skills, students learn more than business process management. They grow into visionary, ethically-centered professionals who build and inspire effective teams and communities, and shape the future of organizations.
| Advanced Degree for Your Schedule
- Study 1 course at a time, 1-night a week in the classroom or online
- Exam-free curriculum – Grades based on papers, presentations and projects
- Pre-admission tests are not required (GMAT, GRE)
If you are an innovative professional who wants to shape your career with the next generation graduate business degree, contact us today!
Alumni & Program News
- Successful Alumni Spotlight
November 25, 2015
Lauren Kolb (MSL '12) was honored with the 2015 ATHENA Award, presented by the Canandaigua Chamber...