School Psychology, M.S.
The Master of Science in School Psychology program prepares students to evaluate, diagnose, and treat children and adolescents, in consultation with parents and teachers. Taught with an emphasis on Christian values, Roberts’ School Psychology program has a relative expertise in data-based decision making, mental health and clinical issues. Students are trained to evaluate programs and interventions that have the most impact on a child’s academic and behavioral growth. A school-based focus translates to graduates who are highly regarded in the field of education, and provide leadership in meeting needs within the most needy populations. Upon completion of this program, candidates will be eligible for provisional certification leading to permanent certification as a School Psychologist in the State of New York.
- Approved by National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Graduates earn a Certificate of Advanced Study (C.A.S.) upon degree completion
- Three-year program includes one-year paid internship in a school setting
- Well-known and experienced faculty with strong professional networks
- Late afternoon and evening classes, small class size
- Part-time option
- Emphasis on professional development
- Exceptional support from faculty and staff
- Financial aid available
If you want to play a key role in making a difference in the lives of children and their families, contact us today at: