School Counseling, M.S.
The dynamic world of School Counseling merges expertise in areas of education, child development, career development, counseling and consultation. Taught with an emphasis on Christian values, Roberts’ School Counseling program trains students to provide collaboration and leadership on behalf of children and families in public or private elementary, middle and high schools. Our cross-disciplinary curriculum is delivered with a school-based focus, producing graduates who are exceptionally well-prepared to provide student counseling, career and educational guidance, and consultation with parents, teachers and school administrators. Upon completion, candidates will be eligible for provisional certification leading to permanent certification as a School Counselor in the State of New York.
- Graduates earn a Certificate of Advanced Study (C.A.S.) upon degree completion
- Two-year course sequence
- Well-known and experienced faculty with strong professional networks
- Late afternoon and evening classes, small class size
- Part-time option
- Emphasis on professional development
- Exceptional support from faculty and staff
- Financial aid available
If you want to play a key role in providing a supportive environment in which children can grow and learn, contact us today at: