Healthcare Informatics Administration, M.S.
Offered exclusively online and completed in 17 months, this unique program blends the technical knowledge of a Medical Informatics degree with the business and leadership skills of our established Health Administration degree. Designed to bridge the communication gap between clinical, non-clinical and IT healthcare professionals, this degree does not require a technical background to begin.
In this program, students will address many of the complex issues raised by Healthcare Reform, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), privacy laws, and the electronic exchange of medical information. An iPad is included to increase access to course materials and enhance the asynchronous learning format.
Lead clinical, non-clinical and IT health care personnel with your master’s in Healthcare Informatics Administration (online).
- 17 months to completion
- Offered exclusively online
- GMAT’s and/or GRE’s are not required for admission
- No tests—grades based on papers, presentations and projects
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
- Full-time faculty and specialized adjuncts committed to student success in healthcare
If you want to lead your healthcare organization and be on the cutting edge of healthcare informatics, contact us today at: