Health Administration, M.S.
Clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals prepare to assume a leadership role through this innovative and contemporary blend of health administration and business course work that focuses on community-minded service leadership.
Impact the future of health care with your master's degree in Health Administration.
Community Leadership Project Provides Industry Experience
At the end of the program, students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge by interacting with local healthcare executives in a consultation project designed to provide the healthcare organization with answers to questions, program or marketing research data, opportunity exploration, or project development.
what you'll learn
- Practical management applications, skills, and tools
- Contemporary knowledge and theoretical foundations of health care administration
- Servant leadership in health care systems and organizations
- Service to the community through personal values, leadership activity, and organizational effectiveness
Graduates of the program assume advanced leadership roles within their health care organizations, with the knowledge and skills to become a force for change and improvement in healthcare services.
If you have a bachelor’s degree and can spare 1 night a week for 18 months to transform your future in the dynamic healthcare industry, contact us today at:
What our graduates say about the Master's of Health Administration:
"The Master's of Health Administration program at Roberts Wesleyan College provides its students with the tools they need to grow as professionals, leaders, and people. I am confident that its graduates will continue to be leaders and change agents upon the shifting landscape of the health care industry in the United States." (David Fagan, Senior Compensation Analyst Paychex, Inc. and MHA 2012 Graduate)
Read David's blog post The Impact of a Master's degree in Health Administration?
Roberts Wesleyan College participates as a member of the following organizations:
- Rochester Health Care Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- New York Medical Group Management Association (NYMGMA)
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMSS)