Organizational Management, B.S.
Leverage your existing college credits and professional experiences to earn an applied business degree in as few as 15 months.
For over 25 years, working professionals, like you, have built on their existing expertise to launch their career to the next level, thanks to the Organizational Management (OM) Program. A cousin to the bachelor of business administration (BBA), this program prepares you to develop critical leadership skills in project management, strategic planning, budgeting and financial planning while continuing to work. The program’s market-proven curriculum focuses on real-world business issues and objectives, transforming your workplace into your research lab and helping you advance your career.
Build on your existing expertise to advance your career with critical leadership skills
- Completion in as few as 15 months with credit for prior learning and life experience
- Books included in the cost of tuition
- Exam-free curriculum—grades based on papers, presentations and projects
- Offered online or at multiple classroom locations
- Personalized 1:1 academic advisement
- Large, established alumni network
- No admissions test requirements
- Fully accredited
If you have at least 60 college credits and can spare 1 night a week for 15 months to transform your future, contact us today!