Health Administration, B.S.
Clinical and business workers from across the healthcare spectrum study together in a diverse learning environment in Rochester or online, using a systems-oriented, broad-based approach that can be applied in any healthcare organization.
- 15 months to completion, with credit for prior learning and life experience
- No admissions test requirements
- Exam-free curriculum—grades based on papers, presentations and projects
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
- Personalized 1:1 academic advisement
The interactive program format and focus on real-world issues, including technology, healthcare reform and access, are designed to help you advance your career with community-minded service leadership in this dynamic and growing field. Faculty will challenge your thinking and promote the practical application of concepts to your place of employment and to your life.
Applied Research Project Provides Industry Experience
Students will have the opportunity to interact with local health care executives and develop a research project designed to provide the health care organization with answers to questions, research data, opportunity exploration, or project development. This allows students to experiment and utilize the skills and knowledge gained in the program in service to the community and the health care organization.
If you have at least 60 college credits and two years of professional healthcare experience, and can spare 1 night a week for 15 months to advance your career, contact us today:
Roberts Wesleyan College's Health Administration degree programs participates as a member of the following organizations:
- Rochester Health Care Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- New York Medical Group Management Association (NYMGMA)
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMSS)