Health Administration, B.S.
This Health Administration bachelor's degree is a degree completion program designed for working professionals from all sectors of the healthcare community. Clinical and business workers from across the healthcare spectrum study together in a diverse learning environment in Rochester or online, using a systems-oriented, broadbased approach that can be applied in any healthcare organization. The time-shortened format and focus on real-world issues, including technology, healthcare reform and access, are designed to help you advance your career with community-minded service leadership in this dynamic and growing field.
- 15 months to completion, with credit for prior learning and life experience
- Pre-planned, modular program
- No admissions test requirements
- No tests—grades based on papers, presentations and projects
- Full-time status for purposes of financial aid
- Personalized 1:1 academic advisement
- Applied undergraduate research project
If you have at least 60 college credits and two years of professional healthcare experience, and can spare 1 night a week for 15 months to advance your career, contact us today: