This week I set up my RSS feeder and established my accounts in Digg and Delicious. And I feel overwhelmed. Not by the technology, or the vast amounts of content there is to consume. Not by the changes in how it is possible to consume media or the implications for marketers. I feel overwhelmed trying to keep track of my usernames and passwords! Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Google, Digg, Delicious, and Pinterest. In addition to my social media accounts I have to keep track of my various banking accounts, pin numbers, a myriad of online shopping sites where I have established accounts, my son’s school account to track his reading, the pin number to unlock my garage! I have tried to be consistent and use the same (or similar) username as well as password but depending on when the account was established or when I needed it reset because I just could not get it right, there are variances. And while this may be the an easy way to manage my life, I know it is not the safest having one password which increases the likelihood of hackers stealing my personal information. So to help resolve some of my issues, I set up a Hootsuite account. Even though this action required yet another username and password it appears to allow me to manage my social networking sites in one place. Can someone help me
- Chesbro Center - 7 College Green Dr. - Room 127 August 5, 2013Sign up on the program page.
- Chesbro Center - 7 College Green Dr. - Room 127 July 10, 2013Sign up on the program page.
- ONLINE - WEBINAR 12 NOON June 20, 2013Sign up on the program page.
- Roberts Wesleyan College June 5, 2013Sign up on the program page.
- ONLINE - WEBINAR 12 Noon May 22, 2013Sign up on the program page.
- Chesbro Center - 7 College Green Dr. - Room 127 August 5, 2013