Degrees within Visual Art
About our Program
- Our faculty are practicing professional artists who are engaged educators.
- The Foundations program leads students to advanced conceptual and technical development
- There are a lot of internship and studio apprenticeship possibilities in the Rochester area which allow our students to expand their knowledge and gain experience.
- We believe in the integration of culturally relevant, multi-disciplinary, visual, faith-based learning with the goal of service and artistic practice.
- We provide updated and fully equipped art facilities and an innovative curriculum for students who seek advanced conceptual and technical development in visually oriented areas.
- We want our graduates to be productive integrative servants engaging in significant real-world issues.
- We partner with community organizations as a ‘Visual Resource’ and showcase our commitment to a community for character, creativity, and communication.
The mission of the Visual Art program is to prepare students academically, artistically, and technically in a Christian liberal arts environment for successful and effective service to God and humankind.
A creative vibrant community developing artistic voices relevant in contemporary culture.
Take Your Next Step
Get More Information
Roberts Wesleyan College is regionally accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.