Through the SAGE Program, families can accrue points to guarantee institutional funding. Tuition Rewards Points are like frequent flyer miles - but for college tuition!
Examples of ways families can earn scholarship dollars are:
- Saving or investing in a 529 plan (PA only)
- Contributing to a 401K or 403B
- Purchasing cash-value life insurance through a participating organization
- Maintaining membership in affiliated fraternal organizations
- Working with an affiliated financial professional (individual or organization) who provides asset management, qualified product sales, annual financial reviews, seminars or workshops
- Having a college funding plan created by an affiliated organization or individual
Get Started today!
- Go to www.tuitionrewards.com/studentdirect
- Register for your Student Direct account
- Complete your online profile