Financial Aid Process
1. Apply to Roberts
Applying is the very first step in your financial aid process. Apply online here!
2. Fill out your FAFSA and TAP
We can't provide you with a final financial aid award letter if we don't have all of your information.
- Apply for your FAFSA
- The Federal school code for Roberts is 002805.
- If you're a New York State resident, apply for TAP.
Watch this video for a great overview of how the FAFSA works.
3. Get Accepted to Roberts
We'll let you know within a few weeks of receiving all application materials if you have been accepted.
4. Receive your Financial Aid Award Letter
Your financial aid award letter, which outlines your scholarships, grants, and loan opportunities, will be mailed to you. You may return your award letter by mail or accept your financial aid online by visiting our Financial Aid Portal.
5. Make your Decision and Submit Your Deposit
As soon as you know that you'll attend Roberts, you can submit your deposit to secure your place!
6. Complete any Missing Documents.
You can find documents and explanations on our Forms and Documents page.
7. Attend New Student Registration
We'll wrap up all loose ends for you here by advising and explaining anything else you need.
*For detailed information, please view the financial aid section in the catalog.