Current Student Accounts
Here at Roberts Wesleyan College Office of Student Accounts we strive to make paying your student bill quick and easy. We offer both interest free payment plans through our partner, Nelnet Business Solutions as well as an online payment option through QuikPAY.
Interest-Free Monthly Payment Options are offered by our partner, Nelnet Business Solutions. The payment option is available for a small enrollment fee and includes personal account service and automated account information 24 hours a day.
QuikPAY is our new online billing and payment application. With QuikPAY you will be able to:
- View your account statuses in real time.
- View your current as well as past billing statements.
- Make payments as well as save payment profiles in the system for faster future payments.
- View your transaction history.
- Receive important messages with regards to student accounts and billing.
- You will also be able to allow access to authorized payers of your choosing. Such as a parent(s), guardian(s), spouse, etc.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- If you are a student and you would like to make a payment, please log on to R-serve Click Here and click the ‘make payment’ link to be directed to QuikPAY.
- If you are an Authorized Payer and would like to make a payment please log on to QuikPAY: Click Here (For more information on how to be set up as an Authorized Payer see the QuikPAY at a Glance section below)
- If you are a student or a parent and you are looking to set up a payment plan (term/annual) or you would like to access your payment plan information, please visit the NBS e-Cashier at: Click Here
QuikPAY at a Glance
- How do I log in to QuikPAY? Click Here
- How do I view my statement? Click Here
- How do I make a payment online with QuikPAY? Click Here
- How do I set up my parent, guardian, spouse, etc. as an authorized payer?Click Here
- How do I log on as an authorized payer Click Here
- How do I make a payment as an authorized payer? Click Here
- How do I set up a payment profile? Click Here
- How do I view past statements? Click Here
- How do I view my account status? Click Here