Bypass the competition, save on application costs, and potentially earn your professional degree in less time when you participate in the Early Acceptance Program with LECOM. Apply, even as a high school senior, to pursue your career in dentistry, pharmacy or osteopathic medicine at campuses in Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Earn provisional acceptance to LECOM. Basic qualifications include a minimum high school GPA of 3.5 and an ACT score of at least 26 or a SAT score (Math + Verbal) of at least 1240.
- Complete at least two consecutive years at Roberts while maintaining a minimum Science GPA of 3.2 and Overall GPA of 3.4.
Choose from Three Medical Degrees and Multiple Campuses
- Pharmacy students may be eligible to enter the pharmacy program at LECOM following their second year at Roberts, if they meet certain qualifications, and can earn a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) in three to four years, depending on the chosen LECOM campus: Erie, PA or Bradenton, FL. PCAT entrance exam is not required for any student providing LECOM with an official SAT or ACT score.
- Osteopathic Medicine students may be eligible to enter the program at LECOM following their third year at Roberts, if they meet certain qualifications, and can earn a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) in four years at their chosen LECOM campus: Erie, PA, Greensburg, PA or Bradenton, FL. MCAT entrance exam is not required for any student providing LECOM with an official SAT or ACT score.
- Dentistry students will enter the program at LECOM following their fourth year at Roberts and complete their professional degree in four years at LECOM’s Bradenton, FL campus. DAT entrance exam is required of all dental school applicants.